FAQ1. Is my card always sent in an envelope?
A folded greeting card is always sent in an envelope, a normal postcard is sent without an envelope.
2. What does the envelope look like?
For the envelope we use an off-white FSC envelope, with the opening on top.
3. Can I send greeting cards when I do not have an account?
Yes, you can. To send a greeting card you do not necessarily need an account. However, we would need to have some information from you in the event an order is not complete.
4. Can I also send my greeting card as an e-card?
No, this is not possible. The greeting cards are available only for sending through normal mail.
5. Can I change a greeting card afterwards?
No, not yet. In the near future it will be possible, so keep watching us!
6. How can I re-order cards?
This is not possible at the moment but in the future it will be possible.
7. Can I receive an invoice?
You will automatically receive an invoice of your order via email.
8. Who is Adyen and is it safe?
Adyen provides the technology for online payment. Via Adyen you can use a secure credit card payment.